As fall ends and winter begins, what am I enjoying now?
- The smell of fallen leaves as my boots crunch through them
- Feeding the birds
- Reading notes friends send with Christmas cards
- Making plans to prune bushes and trees when it’s not too cold or snowy (we have a crab apple tree whose branches are rubbing against one another)
- Anticipating a new, better job, one more in line with my mental and physical capabilities
- Learning more about writing
- Looking forward to getting more control over my emotions with God’s help
- Anticipation of spiritual victories with God’s help
- Remembering how God met needs this year (for one–a car repair that could’ve cost $1,000 cost just $200)
- Seeing some personal growth as I look back over the year
- Writing blog pieces! 🙂
2 responses to “What I Am Enjoying Now”
I love this! Taking time in the the moment to reflect on what you are enjoying. I think I will join you.